As many of you know - last season we stayed open late every Tuesday to watch SOA and smoke SOA Cigars - On show nights we will run buy 3 get 1 free (freebie being a limited edition smoke made by My Father Cigars) Also, every $20 you spend on SOA Cigars will get you a raffle ticket for the end of season raffle for an SOA humidor! The raffle will be done the night of the final episode, you do not need to be present to win. We had a great time doing this last year - lets do it again!
I know, I know, I had you at Chillin Moose, right! We have more new arrivals still rolling in from the annual IPCPR trade show, and we got some more great stuff in. Come on down and enjoy a smoke tonight!
- From Boutique Blends we received the M21 & Bin No1,
- From General Cigar we received the Chillin Moose and the Amazon Basin
- From My Father Cigars we received the My Father Connecticut
- From Altadis we received the Montecristo Espada
This Sunday we are doing it again - BBQing Teriyaki Chicken and raffling off a bunch of awesome stuff. Tickets are $20 each for the raffle- you pick which raffle you want to be in - each item will have its own raffle. BBQ is free and will be amazing. BBQ starts at 5PM, raffle starts at 8PM
- Odyssey Putter
- Sun Mountain Carry Golf Bag
- Milwaukee Job Site Radio w/2 Batteries
- Bostitch Nail Gun
- McRose Leather Tool Bag w/Stiletto Hammer and other tools
- Starbucks Coffee Basket with coffee, mugs and Tabak Especial Cigars
- Box of AVO 88 signed by Avo himself
- Oliva V Belicoso
- 2 Boxes - La Flor Dominicana Chapter I
BBQ update. We have 7 tri-tips, 4 big packs of sausages and a keg of beer from Rock Bottom Brewery!We are raffling off the Makita tool set this Sunday at 8PM. Raffle tickets will be available for purchase up until the time of the raffle. Starting at 5PM we will be BBQing tri-tip and sausages - BBQ is free, donations are greatly appreciated - I want to thank everyone who has been a part of this to help me get Mojo his surgery. I have also had more donations made for more raffles to help raise money for his surgery. I will send a separate email with those raffle items, with the raffle for those items happening Sunday, August 31st. Again, I can thank you all enough for your generosity.
As we continue to expand our pipe offering, we have brought in some beautiful Nording Pipes. Come on down and check these out -
We also got a new great entry level pipe from Nording, called the Eriksen Keystone Pipe.
ERIKSEN KEYSTONE PIPE
What a great inexpensive smoke! This pipe with a body made if High impact polycarbonate adorned with a genuine removable briar bowl smokes fantastic!
This pipe was created by Erik Nording and is especially close to his heart because of its namesake! Eriksen stands for Erik’s son!
The Eriksen Keystone Pipe works together with the Keystones that
helps ensure a dry and cool smoke.
The keystones are a high absorbing volcanic clay pellets, will help you save money, no wasted tobacco at the bottom of the pipe bowl
HOW TO USE KEYSTOMES IN THE ERIKSEN KEYSTONE PIPE:
• Add 10 to 15 keystones into the spiral chamber, mount the pipe bowl and fill it with tobacco.
• After smoking let the pipe cool down, empty the ashes from the pipe bowl and the used keystones from the spiral chamber.